Search Box

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Working

I have been neglecting this blog for quite some time now. I will have to remedy that. I am now a graduate of CSU, Chico. Wow, did the last four years fly-by. It seems like yesterday when I walked onto that beautiful campus. Now I am off and gone to Texas. Who would have thought?

Texas is definite change in scenery from Chico or California for that matter. Flat and more flatness. If you get to a high spot you can see more than half the state. The weather here is hot and humid. It just so happens that the United States is also experiencing one of the worst droughts in history which means higher temperatures. I'm glad I work inside in the cool air-conditioned place.

I was hired in May by ABeam USA.. I am currently a new consultant working on several projects in the Dallas area. I chose ABeam because of their international presence. They have offices all around the world including Japan, Germany, Malaysia, US, and Brazil. Hopefully with time I will get to go to all those places. I definitely want to travel the world and see and meet new people. That is part of who I am. The world is my home and I'd like to see as much of it as I can.

I will have more later.
Here's to a new beginning.

-Quincy

No comments:

Post a Comment